Aurora 16 LT HD & 96i/o help needed ASAP

Discuss DAWs, Plug-Ins, Hardware Interfaces, and anything else computer related here
sundayhouse
Unpaid Intern

Aurora 16 LT HD & 96i/o help needed ASAP

Postby sundayhouse » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 am

I'm starting a record on Monday and I need this question answered.

If I connect the LTHD to my core card (I have an HD2) and then use the expansion port to connect my 96 i/o, will the Aurora and 96 i/o be sample accurate?

I don't have a long enough digilink cable to hook the 96 up to my accel card separately and run the Aurora in advanced routing mode. I don't think I can get one before the session.

Thanks to Joshua or anyone that can answer this for me.

Stephen Ceresia :?

kittonian
Site Admin

Postby kittonian » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:00 pm

You really need to order a longer Digilink cable and hook everything up properly. PT|HD works best when things are all wired in according to spec.

To answer your other question, yes, the 96 i/o, the 192 i/o, and the Aurora all have the same amount of latency in order to be compatible with PT|HD's built in delay compensation.
Joshua Aaron
President/Chief Engineer
AudioLot / AudioLot Studios
512.686.2899 - Direct Line
http://www.audiolot.com

Follow AudioLot on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/audiolot for the latest gear news and specials!

Wolery
Unpaid Intern

Re:

Postby Wolery » Mon May 15, 2017 9:37 pm

You really need to order a longer Digilink cable and hook everything up properly. PT|HD works best when things are all wired in according to spec.

To answer your other question, yes, the 96 i/o, the 192 i/o, and the Aurora all have the Yoga Burn same amount of latency in order to be compatible with PT|HD's built in delay compensation.
Hi kittonian where can I get the right cable from?

Return to “Digital Life”